11. Political Problems in American and beyond!

As the world turns, and people are afraid to speak truth because it may render them as enemies of the state. But we the people must respect and honor those who gave their lives so we can enjoy the few FEEDOMS we have remaining. I write not because I am a writer but because the American people have turned their backs on those who truly loved this country. I am that I am and in the end only truth will win. Therefore sign in before you be required to sign OUT! Peace

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Re-routing trains around city (Mayor Fretti VDT)


Dear Editor and Concerned Citizens of Valdosta-Lowndes County Georgia

I commend MAJOR JOHN J. FRETTI for being candid in Sundays Valdosta Daily Times concerning the crash of Norfork Southern Freight train crash into a semi near 401 South Oak street in down town Valdosta at the rail road crossing.

“This time it was a truck with steel and a train with UPS. While INCONVENIENT, there are no FATALITIES. Next time it could be a truck and train with chemicals.”

For years now our politicians have been talking about a routing trucks around the down town area. I hope this will put pressure on the right people to act NOW before there is a more serious mishap in our beloved community. I hope they will not ignore this most serious matter as they have some other issues in our community.

There comes a time when our elected officials and others must act on behalf of the citizens of Valdosta and Lowndes County quickly. And this is such a time.

I appreciate the mayor’s sense of concern, leadership and professionals in this mater. Moreover, I hope his words move the railroad and city officials to act NOW for the good of the people. Again, I thank MAYOR FRETTI for not side stepping this most serious issue.

GEORGE BOSTON RHYNES

A concerned citizens and brother of humanity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home